Assistant Store Manager
- Maintaining store to standards, including stocking & cleaning.
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- Processing refunds & exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Completing Tasks assigned with accurately & efficiently.
- Providing leadership; example and direction to all employees.
- Motivating employees & ensuring a focus on mission.
- Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Hiring, training & developing new employees.
- Assist Supervisor in Organizing an employee schedule.
- Assist Supervisor in arrangement & execute.
- Promotion material and in-store-displays.
- Ensuring that health, safety and security rules are followed.
- Assist Supervisor for Sales record & bank in.
- Assist Supervisor in verifying invoice receive & Process “Transit Accept”.
- Assist Supervisor in record data study “Daily Sales vs Receiving”.
- 18 years old & above
- With Minimum Secondary School Education Level
- Initiative, Responsible, Helpful, Humble, Courteous & Decently dressed.
- Ability work in autonomously.
- Ability to work in rotation.
- Ability to work during weekend & PH (if needed).
- Leadership Skill/Character
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Basic Math & Computer skills.
- With experience working in a retail environment.
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2023