- Maintain store standards.
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- Processing refunds & exchanges, handling customer grievances.
- Completing tasks assigned accurately & efficiently.
- Providing leadership: example and direction to all employees.
- Motivating employees & ensuring a focus on mission.
- Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Hiring, training & developing new employees.
- Organizing employee scheduling.
- Arrange promotional material and in store displays.
- Ensure store compliance with health & safety regulation.
- Updating Sales record and Bank in.
- Verify Invoice received & process "Transit Accept".
- Record data study "Daily Sales vs Receiving".
- 18 years old & above.
- Graduate have worked as a store manager in Retail.
- Initiative, Responsibility, helpful, humble, courteous & decently dressed.
- Ability to work in autonomously.
- Ability to work in rotation.
- Leadership skill/character.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Strong in customer service.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong in excel and numbers.
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2023