- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, providing advice or recommendations.
- Keep shelves fully stocked, tidy & complete with accurately labelled.
- Returning an unwanted item to correct shelf positions, & arranging products on shelves.
- Stock & replace product to avoid any damages.
- Discard expired items & place near expiry items on special promotions.
- Escort customer to the appropriate aisle or shelf in order to assist with purchasing decisions.
- Assisting customers & cashier to verify prices.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Assist Cashier to bagging customers’ purchases swiftly & efficiently.
- Assist each other for making store operation in smoothly.
- Completing Job Task giving by Superior with follow workplace established guideline & SOP.
- 18 years old and above.
- Minimum 12th pass.
- Energetic & creative.
- Ensure great customer service.
- Ability to work in rotation.
- Basic Excel & computer knowledge.
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2023